Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Make money online - myntra.com

Alright, I never thought that i would end up getting a replica of pringoo so soon... it may be a wild coincidence but the fact is myntra is just another pringoo!! I do not think I have much to write here but would rather say that i can almost do everything what I could do at pringoo.com. I think it has a richer product portfolio which the users can customize and design. At myntra you have option to be a designer and create your own designs which can be put up for sale. You get a cool 10% on every product sold that uses your design.
Interestingly, myntra has a tie-up with ibibo which allows its users to import photos from his ibibo account and use it for building custom products. I must say this is a smart move from myntra on customer acquisition. I am sure in coming days we are going to witness real marketing innovations in building up business models around this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment